Sunday, January 4, 2009

Team Member: Hanna



My name is Hanna Grove and I am so excited to be part of this team. I was born and raised in Dessi Ethiopia. When I was 9 years old, I was adopted by my family in Orange County California. I have a passion for missions and have been on trips to Mexico, Rwanda, Uganda, Barbados, France and Ethiopia. I had the privilege of working with the Uduks at a refugee camp in Bonga Ethiopia and am anxious to reconnect with this amazing tribe in their homeland.

In 2006 I received my degree in Intercultural Studies at Hope International University. I am currently working for the Global Missions Department at Westminster Chapel and am striving to lead a mission minded life.

While in Southern Sudan, I will be partnering with the women and children. I look forward to supporting the education project in Yabus and helping out wherever it’s needed. I have been collecting jerseys and sports equipment for the students at the secondary school and can’t wait to see them in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment